 Local / United Kingdom / 1863
Re: Proposed new byelaw for lugnet.loc.uk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:45:16 GMT

Richard, et all

I am in full support of this whimsical ploy! and vote in favour 9as in
wheeltappers & shunters!)

Listen carefully! I shall say this only once! - they might not like it up em
and they may go and do something less boring instead?

'But now for something completely different'

Only the other day, I was sitting down with my 15 month old daughter who is
called Emily, and we were watching a bagpuss video that I picked up from a
car boot , it was great! I'm not sure who enjoyed it more!

Anyway while on this thread, does anyone remember hector's house? the
clangers infamous soup dragon? and while typing this I am desperately trying
to remember the address that was used hancocks half hour? - I'm sure it was
23 railway cuttings or soemthing?

Regards,

Jason