 Local / United Kingdom / 1850
    8001 battle droid - short supply? —Lawrence Wilkes
   Dont know if this is an indication they are selling well for xmas following the TV ads, but in Reading at the weekend, Beatties has a large hand written sign up by the lego stuff saying "Technic Battledroid, Limited Stocks, £21.99". Thought there (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 8001 battle droid - short supply? —Scott Arthur
     They are probably pumping up the market. My local TRU had 10+ on the shelf at 19.99 each. I think John Lewis's had a few also. What was hard to find was a Baby Furby. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 8001 battle droid - short supply? —Michael Edwards
   This is Untrue. I have an personal contact in Lego UK, lovely lady and not part of consumer services Anyway, she has told me that the 8001 shouldn't be released until next year, so there lots more out there in the UK Warehouse in Wrexham. And these (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)