 Local / United Kingdom / 1881
Re: 8001 battle droid - short supply?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 13:16:42 GMT

This is Untrue.

I have an personal contact in Lego UK, lovely lady and not part of consumer
services

Anyway, she has told me that the 8001 shouldn't be released until next year,
so there lots more out there in the UK Warehouse in Wrexham. And these Star
Wars Technic are not Limited, it may be limited at Beatties beacuse they
have not so many left in the little stock room.

I hope i have sorted this one out.
Michael

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
198 models and going up

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
Dont know if this is an indication they are selling well for xmas • following
the TV ads, but in Reading at the weekend, Beatties has a large hand • written
sign up by the lego stuff saying "Technic Battledroid, Limited Stocks, • £21.99".
Thought there were actually several on the shelf, they were not hidden • away.

regards
lawrence