 Local / United Kingdom / 1852
Re: 8001 battle droid - short supply?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:58:21 GMT

They are probably pumping up the market. My local TRU had 10+ on the shelf at 19.99
each. I think John Lewis's had a few also.

What was hard to find was a Baby Furby.

Scott A

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

Dont know if this is an indication they are selling well for xmas following
the TV ads, but in Reading at the weekend, Beatties has a large hand written
sign up by the lego stuff saying "Technic Battledroid, Limited Stocks, £21.99".
Thought there were actually several on the shelf, they were not hidden away.

regards
lawrence