 Local / United Kingdom / 1841
Re: LEGO/DK event at Ottakars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:04:58 GMT

I don't personally have a problem with that, and if you could persuade them
that the amazing figures books should come with the hard-to-find pieces that
they show, or have an offer to buy them... then all the better :)

Oh, and is the Ultimate Lego Book still at £8.99 and with a free figure? I
meant to investigate that further.. but didn't.

Richard

In lugnet.loc.uk, Neil Ford writes:
Would people mind if I passed on all the comments (both good and bad)
to the relevent people within DK?  If it can be shown that these
events are popular with prehaps a wider audience than they at first
imagined hopefully they will consider doing more.  I don't know the
publishing plans but I'd be surprised if DK's association with Lego is
due to come to an end anytime soon.

Neil.