 Local / United Kingdom / 1640
Re: DK books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 08:11:15 GMT

If you check amazon.co.uk and use 'Lego' as your search word, both of these
books appear twice - I think for UK and US editions - under slightly
different names, e.g. 'Amazing Figures (Lego Modelers)' for the US editions
and 'Lego Modellers : Fabulous Figures' for the UK edition.

The UK editions are £3.19, the US editions are £2.70. hhmmm..

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk