 Local / United Kingdom / 1641
1640  |  1642
Subject:
Mc Donalds Happy Meal Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 13:33:50 GMT

I have no appetite for McDonalds food, and I have no time to go to one of
their "restaurants" once a week to get these sets. So I'm  buying a complete
set of the sets... for what works out at <UKP10 (plus shipping). If anyone
wants to do the same, and share the shipping costs with me... drop me a
line.

I'm getting them from:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=189469793

Scott A