 Local / United Kingdom / 1635
Re: DK books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.books
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I got my "Amazing Animals" and "Fabulous Figures" books today...

I ordered these from Amazon.com as soon as I saw them listed but I just
checked my order and they are still listed as "Not Yet Released by Publisher".

As far as the price are you saying you can get them both for 5BP?  Not bad
since amazon.co.uk has the for 3.19BP each.  They seem to be somewhat less
expensive in the US at 3.94USD each.

I'm just hoping they arrive in time to be stocking stuffers for the kids!.

--
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com