 Local / United Kingdom / 1594
1593  |  1595
Subject:
Entertainer Offers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:50:51 GMT

I havent checked this out personally yet, but my wife came back from Camberley
saying that the Entertainer had a window display of discounted lego.

She even noted down a few numbers and prices (wasnt that nice of her)

6097 - night lords castle £30
6087 - witches magic manor
6756 - gold city junction £16
5915 - treasure tomb £15
8437 - future car/saraha blaster - £15
6766 - big chiefs camp £20

She said there were several more 1/2 price sets in following themes
- Western
- fright knights

Will check it out in more detail on Friday, proviing theres some left.
Meanwhile check out your local Entertainer
Some of these are on their web site to, but clearly there is more in the shops

regards
lawrence