 Local / United Kingdom / 1593
Re: LEGO Club memebership (was: Bluewater offers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:44:24 GMT

Yesterday at LLW (my first visit!) I picked up keyrings of:

Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)
Darth Vader
Darth Maul

The Skywalker one was 2.50, the other two were 2.99.  This is evidently more
expensive than getting them via the club, although if you include the P&P when
ordering from the club, they're pretty much the same.  (Ignoring the cost of
getting to Windsor and paying for entry :-)

BTW, I'm not a club member, any visitor to LLW could buy them, so unless a
mistake was made in putting them on display, they don't seem to be club
exclusives.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:
What Keyrings are there for the SW range?

I know there is a Darth Maul, is that the only one?

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
174 models and going up

Jon D Hayward <Jon-D-Hayward@Chatham-Kent.Prestel.co.uk> wrote in message
It's definitely worth joining. You get £5 off your entry to LEGOLAND • Windsor
every time you go, you get some occasional discounts, and you get club
member only offers, like the new Darth Maul keychain (1).

Jon.

1. Yep, Star Wars keychain 3 is out, and will be advertised on the next
issue of the club magazine. You can order it now from LEGO consumer • service
(only if you say that you're a club member) on 01978 290900 at £1.99 each
plus £1.25 postage per parcel 8-)

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:FK7Lsr.G4@lugnet.com...

Scott-A wrote in message ...
I take it you mean Lego Club memebership?

Is it worth joining this? Or can I get information better via • www.lego.com
&
Lugnet?

Scott A