 Local / United Kingdom / 1595
1594  |  1596
Subject:
Dutch Shell Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:16:08 GMT

I've just got back from Germany, where I was indulging another of my hobbies
(boardgames).

Anyway, our route took us through Holland, and of course the car needed
topping up with petrol, and of course one thing lead to another ...

I came back with two complete batches of the 5 Shell promo sets.  I'm keeping
one for myself, but the other is available for sale or trade.

I've only made up one set for myself so far - the tanker - and I'm pretty
impressed.  Reminds me of how Lego used to be, with no juniorization.

Email me if you're interested.  I'm not sure how much these sets have cost me
(I think about £40), but I'm more interested in swapping for something from
the Town range from the late 80's to mid 90's.