 Local / United Kingdom / 1550
1549  |  1551
Subject:
Does anyone want any boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 00:49:26 GMT

I've got about 100-150 sets, (mostly large sets) in my
collection, and I've also got almost all the boxes. Trouble
is I don't have that much space and I'm not particularly interested
in collecting boxes. I don't use them - I prefer to store my lego
in plastic food containers. So basically I have a lot of
unwanted Lego boxes - and even after putting them inside each
other as far as possible they take up a lot of space that I could
do with using for something else. But it would seem an awful shame
to throw them all away.

So I'm wondering if anyone else is likely to want them? They are
a mixture of town/space/trains/etc. - basically all the different Lego
themes that are conventional Lego (eg. not Belville) dating back
to about 1990, with most sets 1995 or later. I don't regard them as
worth much so I don't want a lot for them - I just want to be rid of them.

Let me know if anyone's interested. I suspect this is most applicable
to people in the UK (which is why I've cross-posted to lugnet.loc.uk)
who might be able to collect or have me deliver them directly - unless
someone is desparate for boxes, I don't particulaly want to have to
package them up for third-party shipping - for empty boxes that would
amount to a lot of effort to stop them getting crushed. (But if someone
overseas really wants them I'll consider it).

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com