 Local / United Kingdom / 1549
1548  |  1550
Subject:
I got a Battle Droid!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:56:29 GMT

I bought the 8001 Technic Battle Droid in Beatties in Winchester today and
it's so cool!

I'm going to have to buy some more of those so I can build the ATST walker
(the alternative model) and the three different droids - it's cool that the
coloured parts are included so you can build the officer and security
versions. I wonder if that's a response to all the postings on RTL that said
things like 'the X-Wing set is cool but it would be nice if you could change
the colours to gold squadron etc'?

--
Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk