 Local / United Kingdom / 1402
Re: Tower Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:36:23 GMT

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, Ian Bishop (<x9TlRKA7I0$3EwZm@goodlife.demon.co.uk>)
wrote at 13:25:15

40*40 studs seems way too big though, surely. It would preclude most
innovative ideas by needing too many pieces. I made a 16*16 section
about 10 tall from 4*2 bricks and almost ran out of them. I think
between 10*10 and 16*16 would be better.

I was thinking about stability and simplicity.

The current (evolving) proposal is for everyone to bring their sections,
and we'll build the necessary transition sections on the day.

So build away! If you can build big, so much the better, but all
offerings will be assimilated -er- incorporated. :-)
--
Tony Priestman