 Local / United Kingdom / 1399
Re: Tower Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 13:25:15 GMT

Ian thinks it is a bad idea!

That was just my usual tongue-in-cheek banter. I was quite impressed by
the ingenuity of the badges made last time around, and have a few tower
ideas myself.

40*40 studs seems way too big though, surely. It would preclude most
innovative ideas by needing too many pieces. I made a 16*16 section
about 10 tall from 4*2 bricks and almost ran out of them. I think
between 10*10 and 16*16 would be better.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK