 Local / United Kingdom / 1380
Re: Tower Building Trial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:31:31 GMT

I think this is an interesting concept. Obviolsy the bigger the tower the
better.

However, as an engineer (of sorts), I'd likle to see towers also rated  by:
1) Height to weight ratio.
and/or
2) Height to brick count ratio.

This would mean builders would have to put a little more thought into their
respective creations.