 Local / United Kingdom / 1285
Re: 8880 Supercars for ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:46:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:
Busy Bee want to get rid of some of these quick so they've reduced them
a little.

Tel: 0161 881 3906

How much is that? I just get weird ISO codes instead.

P.S.  Unlike some people I don't buy loads of these then auction them
off on Ebay and SeriousCollector thus preventing someone buying them at
retail (especially when there is a small limited finite resource).  Some
big names in the LUGNET world have started doing this :-(

Ah, that's just capitalism, arbitration and the American Way(tm) ;)
*ducks flying shrapnel*

Richard