 Local / United Kingdom / 1272
Re: North-west Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:15:38 GMT

Date:   currently a choice of two. Either the 27th of November (my
       preference) or the 11th of December. I think the December date
       may be more difficult, because of the inevitable Christmas
       parties.

Either date is OK by me. I'm off on the weekend of 27th Nov and have
booked leave for the weekend of 11th Dec just in case!

Bagsy I get the bed :)

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK