 Local / United Kingdom / 1243
Re: Looking for pneumatics and Technics beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 06:43:44 GMT

Have you looked at some of the service packs which are available?

Richard Kennaway wrote in message ...
Where in the UK can I get pneumatic components and some dozens of long • Technics
beams?  For the beams I could just buy a model kit (which one would be best
value for this?), but the pneumatics are more of a problem.  From http://
members.home.net/magundy/lego/Technic-Pict.html, what I want is several of • the
#5110 and #5117 kits -- are these sold anywhere in the UK?

Of course, if someone on here has some they want to sell, I'd be • interested.

Before I reinvent some wheels, has anyone designed models with automatic
control
of pneumatic valves?

-- Richard Kennaway, jrk@sys.uea.ac.uk, http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/~jrk/
  School of Information Systems, Univ. of East Anglia, Norwich, U.K.