 Local / United Kingdom / 1244
Re: Looking for pneumatics and Technics beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:22:37 GMT

Richard Kennaway wrote:

Where in the UK can I get pneumatic components and some dozens of long Technics
beams?  For the beams I could just buy a model kit (which one would be best
value for this?), but the pneumatics are more of a problem.  From http://
members.home.net/magundy/lego/Technic-Pict.html, what I want is several of the
#5110 and #5117 kits -- are these sold anywhere in the UK?

Of course, if someone on here has some they want to sell, I'd be interested.

Langleys in the centre of Norwich (not that close to UEA but not too far
either) has sometimes got spares packs of pneumatics, but not at the
moment. There should be a spares catalogue on the web somewhere, if not
get in touch privately and I can send you a photocopy.

Both Langleys and Jarrolds (and possibly Kerrisons and Roy's at Anglia
Square, but I'm not sure of those) have the 8299 yellow submarine for 20
ukp- that has quite a few long beams in yellow and one pneumatic pump,
air tank, switch and cylinder, but if you need more than that then
spares are the way to go.

What's the pneumatic/hydraulic stuff in the new green truck (8446? not
sure) like? Anyone got one yet, or is everyone still reeling from supercars?

:: paul
:: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/