 Local / United Kingdom / 1194
Re: Southern UK LEGOfest - 18 September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:11:18 GMT

Hi - USA here.....

Huw Millington wrote:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=4541

Isn't this a US set?

Its an everywhere-except-the-UK set. I got it in Brussels.

Do you have a couple or just one?

1 spare.

What's the easiest/
best/ cheapest [1] way of getting US sets?

Strike up a 2-way relationship with someone in the US and send sets
backwards and forwards rather than money.

Does factoring help?

Probably, although I have never used one. Richard Dee is our local factor.

Huw

  I'm happy to help out with USA sets where possible (see my previous post re:
Little Chef's sets - guess I could've started a new thread) - for trade or
actual cost payment, plus shipping.  I'm coming to UK first week of November,
and could stop in a Post Office while there to save you on shipping rather
than ship from US.
We're happy to help out my husband's ex-pats - feel free to email me.
Pam