 Local / Türkiye / 13
  Re: R: Istanbul

(...) Hey, I'd like some addresses, too... But then again, when I go visiting my mother, I'll check up on Selçuk, too ;-) btw., Selçuk, do you know any stores that sell bricks from "Best Lock" (www.best-lock.com)? I know that they are not Pure Lego (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Istanbul

(...) Talking of this topic with Selçuk I understood that the main problem is to *find* the UCS sets. Seems Lego Turkey is even less present than Lego Italy, that means is going to disappear. As for the price, Lego sets are probably 10% to 20% more (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: R: Istanbul

(...) Selam Hakan, Esasinda, Mario hakli, asil problem bulabilmek. TLC ya yeni birseyler planliyor, ya da Türkiye'yi tamamiyla iptal ediyor. Son bir-iki aydir iyice gariplesti ortam. Toy'R Us larda bile satilmiyor artik. Bulabildigini varsayarsan, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.tr)