 Local / Türkiye / 14
Re: Istanbul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:02:14 GMT

Hakan Tandogan <hakan@iconsult.com> wrote:
"Guido Truffelli" <guy@aga.it> writes:
How many millions of turkish liras for a basic set?  :-)

Hey, I want to know the price for the UCS sets. If my
wife won't allow me to buy them, maybe I can get my mother to
send me one for my birthday ;-)

Talking of this topic with Selçuk I understood that the main problem is to
*find* the UCS sets. Seems Lego Turkey is even less present than Lego Italy,
that means is going to disappear.
As for the price, Lego sets are probably 10% to 20% more expensive than in
rest of Europe so buying Lego there is a sort of nightmare. Price of the UCS
X-Wing could be around 120.000.000 TL.

Ciao
Mario