 Local / Türkiye / 18
Re: R: Istanbul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.tr
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.tr, Hakan Tandogan writes:
"Guido Truffelli" <guy@aga.it> writes:

Hi Mario,

Last Saturday in Istanbul I had the pleasure to meet Selçuk Gore, who I • want
to thank for the Turkish Lego catalogs he gave me, for having driven my • wife
and me to a toy shop, and most of all for the two nice hours we passed
together talking about Lego and Turkey.
Without a local guide it's impossible to find a single toy shop in
Instanbul,
at least for me. :-)

Hey, I'd like some addresses, too... But then again, when
I go visiting my mother, I'll check up on Selçuk, too ;-)

btw., Selçuk, do you know any stores that sell bricks
from "Best Lock" (www.best-lock.com)? I know that they are not
Pure Lego (tm), but the sets seem to have a few nice parts ;-)

How many millions of turkish liras for a basic set?  :-)

Hey, I want to know the price for the UCS sets. If my
wife won't allow me to buy them, maybe I can get my mother to
send me one for my birthday ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

Selam Hakan,

Esasinda, Mario hakli, asil problem bulabilmek. TLC ya yeni birseyler
planliyor, ya da Türkiye'yi tamamiyla iptal ediyor. Son bir-iki aydir iyice
gariplesti ortam. Toy'R Us larda bile satilmiyor artik. Bulabildigini
varsayarsan, gecmis tecrubelerime dayanarak diyebilirimki, 170-180 dolardan
asagi satmazlar UCS X-Wing'i.

Gelmeden önce haber ver, goruselim..:-)

Selçuk