 Local / Singapura / 6
Re: do we have our own group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.sg
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 14:28:31 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

OK, I changed Singapura->Singapore in the groups DB.  This won't fix the
name in the initial automated post to the group, <...>

Really? You can't just go in and change the database underneath to fix
it? That surprises me (I understand why you might not choose to use the
capability in most cases, but thought you had it.)

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.