 Local / Sverige / 308
Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 04:00:31 GMT

Well, I know they make skylights.  We actually looked at Velux skylights when we
were building our house (and they made nice ones), but we finally decided
against skylights altogether. Which is a good thing because going from a house
with six windows to one with forty-two windows has been trauma enough-- if I
wash one window a day it takes me six weeks to clean them! aughhh....on the
whole I'd rather be building.  And I don't mean our house (unless I can recreate
it in 2x4 bricks in pale Belville yellow with 42 white classic windows with
green shutters...).

Maggie C.

Brian Sauls wrote:

What's a Velux?

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(I know what a Velux House is--very nice, but what's a Velux?)

Tobias Möller wrote in message ...
(posted to lugnet.loc.se because I bought it from Velux Sweden)

I know, I just got one from Velux Sweden that I ordered a week ago. I don't • know
if it is available in every country, but at Velux Sweden they said they had
never heard of it, and I could still order it, so I guess it is available • from
almost every local Velux company.

--Tobias