 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5055
Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:47:54 GMT

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
Eric,
I went to the Velux web site, http://www.velux.com, then clicked "Go • Local"
in the left side menu, then America from the drop down country listbox, • then
"Feedback" in the left hand menu. Who knows where the email goes...

Bryan

Velux-USA does not have any more sets according to the woman I corresponded
with a few months ago.  She informed me that they had requested more sets
from LEGO but it was looking like they would not get any more.  I was
fortunate enough to pick up a couple and I have one of the Velux sets that I
might (emphasis on might) trade for the right deal.  In particular, if
someone has some train items that you want to trade then I'd like to hear
from you.  It is a very nice set, particularly for the windows.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh