 Promotional / 319
Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 06:02:35 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tobias Möller writes:
The way I used was to go to www.velux.com, then I chose "local" and e-mailed
them.

Ok.  I tried that as well.  We'll see if they get back to me!

For the record, I'm trying Velux US, there's no way to tell where the mail
really goes, though.

Did they email you back?  How long did it take?

It took almost a week, but they said it was because they had never heard of the
set. They had to find out if it still was avaialable etc. But when they replied
to me, I just had to write my address and they sent the box to me.

The box was, BTW, from Denmark with Danish stamps. I don't know if this helps,
but perhaps it's easier to get in Denmark, I donät know.

--Tobias

I'm quite excited.

eric