 Local / Sverige / 303
Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:18:12 GMT

Eric,
I went to the Velux web site, http://www.velux.com, then clicked "Go Local"
in the left side menu, then America from the drop down country listbox, then
"Feedback" in the left hand menu. Who knows where the email goes...

Bryan

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bryan Kinkel writes:
If anyone can help me locate one or two copies of this set, I would • greatly
appreciate it.

I've tried emailing the USA office, but have not received a reply.

Bryan-

I'm all over trying to help you land a copy of these sets- I want some for
myself!

Can you share any info you might have about contacting Velux US?  If all • those
interested try to get in touch, and we try not to duplicate failed • efforts, we
can probably land ourselves some sets.

eric