 Local / Sverige / 298
297  |  299
Subject:
Velux set is *still available* from Velux!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:59:00 GMT

(posted to lugnet.loc.se because I bought it from Velux Sweden)

I know, I just got one from Velux Sweden that I ordered a week ago. I don't know
if it is available in every country, but at Velux Sweden they said they had
never heard of it, and I could still order it, so I guess it is available from
almost every local Velux company.

--Tobias