 Local / Sverige / 2926
Re: Pinball Machine - Poorman's Version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 16:57:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Snipped

Wow, this looks like a fun project, I look forward to the progress and might even take a stab at this myself. A have a bit of a passion for old pinball machines... although I did sell my Apollo PB from 1967 to make room for Lego. Would be ironic to build one in the brick. I would like to suggest you might want to try the new ball in the recent Harry Potter sets. (4767 - Harry and the Hungarian Horntail)

Its a bit smaller than the sports balls but it has a bit more weight to it due to the magnet in it.

Janey “Red Brick”