 Local / Portugal / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
FOTY! (was: FOTY?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:20:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Pedro Silva writes:
I just found set #1371 at a local store for less than USD 11.50 (PTE 2470)...
Can someone tell me if this is *a find* to US standards, or not that much?

Yep... I bought both of mine for about 3 times as much! (they retail for about
$35 typically I think here in the US)

AT LAST, A BARGAIN!
:-P

I had been expecting this moment for a loooong time... does anyone want to
buy this from here, cost price + shipping?
Not that I think demand is high, but it was the second set I bought in 3
years that was well worth the price (other was #10000) - those plane parts
are just great!

Pedro