 Local / Portugal / 763
Re: A Disco and a Medieval Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:30:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Luis Baixinho writes:
My wife and i opened a toy store at my smalltown in october. we received the
firsts sets of lego to sell in november ending, and we have news "fronts" (i
don't know the word in english for the windows of the front of the store)
every 2 week.
first i make a medieval scene with a battle in a castle like orthanc of the
LOTR.
second week with a few spaceships from SW universe.
on the third week and forth week (christmas) we made a "presepio" (scene
representative of jesus birth) with basic bricks.
in the week of the new year we put a small disco to the new year's party.

at this time we are moving to another place (a new store) and we are
constructing a medieval town to the new "front" when the new store opens at
february.

in this photos apears some sets: 10000, 3739, 6054 and 6004; and a mix of
the 6049 with 6018.
apears also some customs based on works by adrian drake and johannes koehler.

PLMKWYT

LBaixinho

Hi Luis,

First, thanks for writing in English.
Secondly, I have two questions: Do you really dismantle all your fabulous
creations every second week?!??

fabulous!!! thanks!!!
yes. my collection is about 25000 parts. and is small to create another
things without canabalize other mocs. to some mocs (especially the little
ones) i create the ldraw file to retain the instructions.

And next question: what about the kids in your smalltown - don't you get a
lot of questions from them if they can join in making your window displays??!?

oh yes :), for now, the parts are mine, and only my wife and i touch them :).
later the store will buy some parts to the kids play, and perpahs make
window displays.
we are thinking in create a tournement with the kids in march/april, of
course the winnners will go to the window display.

Arne, Copenhagen

thanks
my smalltown is Vila Praia de Âncora in the north of Portugal.
lbaixinho