 Local / Portugal / 73
  Re: S@H in Portugal

Posted on behalf of Kate Sutch in Europe: (...) Hi Pedro, Unfortunately LEGO Shop at Home is not available in Portugal and was not planned to be so this year. We are working on getting it up and running in the 1st half of 2002. I will keep you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: S@H in Portugal

(...) Thank you, Kate and Jake. I had noticed that France had been added, so I feared that Lego had forgotten us. But now I realize it is just a question of time until we can use the web shop. We are really looking forward to do it! ;-) Pedro (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)