 Local / Portugal / 73
Re: S@H in Portugal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:18:24 GMT

Posted on behalf of Kate Sutch in Europe:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Pedro Silva writes:

I'm just posting this here hoping someone can assist me...
Here in Portugal we have been told that Shop at Home would be available in
mid-summer this year, but the summer is ending and not even the new
catalogues have hit the stores.
Has TLG forgotten us? Are we not worth the effort? Or is this just a delay
in the process of implementing the system?

Hi Pedro,

Unfortunately LEGO Shop at Home is not available in Portugal and was not
planned to be so this year. We are working on getting it up and running in
the 1st half of 2002. I will keep you posted and as soon as I have a
confirmed date will post this to you here at Lugnet. We are trying to get
the whole of Europe on LEGO Shop at Home and have recently added France to
the web shop.

Regards
Katharina
LEGO Direct Europe