 Local / Portugal / 711
  Re: OT: Quick homework help :-)

Hi again, The weather has finally co-operated (more or less!) it was a bit hazy, so an approximate reading for the sunset was 230 degrees. This was observed at approx 2012 (daylight savings time). However, the official sunset time at my location for (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  OT: Quick homework help :-)

(...) :-D That reading is 40º to the southwest (from 270º, which is West). So... it validates my hipothesis (which I had developed with a globe and a lamp :-) (...) Still confirms what I needed to know. Which is great! (...) I went to the site as I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: OT: Quick homework help :-)

(...) You're welcome! We both had fun :) Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)