 Local / Portugal / 429
  Re: Bridge

(...) Yes, I know the bridge of which you speak. Or at least, I've seen the same TV show you did :-) Actually I believe I've spotted it from the freeway on the way into San Francisco. Here's some info I was able to find about it: Francis "Lefty" (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Bridge

(...) Close, pretty close... After some further research (helped by Mark Benz), I think I found out the one I was referring to. It's *4th* Street Bridge! (should be closeby... :-) I did try to find a sideview, but I was unable to so far; that will (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)