 Local / Portugal / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
Finally, BLdb v0.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 18:41:29 GMT

yes, i know, i'm late.
works...

the Bldb v0.6 can be find at
http://www.1000steine.de
(thanks rené!)

this version not include the option to create mocs database.
i hope in my holidays to create this section, make some improvements and fix
bugs that may appear in the next days :)

this program is only to trace your Lego collections, if you want to view set
inventories use http://www.peeron.com/inv
and, of course, contribute with more set inventories

please, read the readme.txt for more information

lbaixinho

ps-i put the followups to lugnet.db.inv but i don't know if it is right