 Local / Portugal / 176
    Re: Zwolle —Pedro Silva
   (...) There was an entrance fee? Wow! We'd never manage to do that here! (...) Oh, yeah! VERY! But then again, you have had a club for a long time... so there is some organization among the fans. (...) I was very impressed with the photos. Were all (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Zwolle —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I would say it was quite mixed. Ofcourse the prictures highlight those exibits that attracted the most attention, but there where less ambitious projects to be seen also. For instance, I consider myself not being a great desingner, so for a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl)