 Local / Portugal / 126
Re: Automated Points - Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:28:11 GMT

Pedro Silva wrote:

Hi all,

Can someone give me some reference about how to automate points (9V), both
with pneumatic system or motors?

TIA,

Pedro

There are several methods for running automated points.

Search lUGNET for automated points or switches etc and I'm sure you'll
find them.

If you feel you need to modify the switch to make it move easier. Have a
look at these pics.

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/vlc/?n=1198

Good Luck.

Dean