 Local / New Zealand / 157
Re: New lower shipping for LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:57:43 GMT

Thats Great news Brad,
Big saving if you don't need your order in a hurry.

Thank You

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message
Home is now able to provide a new "Regular Shipping" option to Australia • and
New Zealand which provides savings of between 55 and 60 percent from the
existing "Express Shipping" service.

For example, the shipping cost of an order of more than 250.00 AUD, which • is
90 AUD with Express Shipping, is only 40 AUD with Regular Shipping. We • will
be dispatching Regular Shipping orders from our warehouse only once per • week
in a bulk shipment (as opposed to daily for Express Orders) and will be
sending these by a slower transport method; this will mean that in-stock
orders will ship within 1-5 days after they are received, and typically • will
arrive within 10 to 18 business days. (Delivery times are similar, but
slightly shorter, for New Zealand.)

This new Regular Shipping service is available immediately. Full • information
can be found at http://www.legoshop.com -- please select the "Shipping &
Handling" link at the bottom of the Shop home page.

There are many new products coming to LEGO Shop At Home this holiday • season
(the LEGO Legends release of the Black Seas Barracuda, two reissues of • Star
Wars classic sets, new bulk items, and more) and they will be available to
all of our LEGO Shop At Home markets, including yours. So we hope that you
will enjoy -- and take advantage of! -- this new service.

Play Well!

-- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct