 Local / Australia / 9652
Re: New lower shipping for LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:22:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

This is indeed good news! Even the most parsimonious folk, such as myself,
will be able to consider a solo order!

Australians are used to the long wait. Imagine the aboriginals waiting for the
next ice age and the land bridge to re-appear, so that frozen fish supplies
could be restored. Imagine the First Fleet waiting for the next shipment of
mouths to feed and salty supplies.
Could the new transport method be an Ogel rocket dropping our orders in large
transparent orbs from a great height over our fair cities.

Excellent! I hadn't expected the BSB so soon (any indication of the price?).
I note the USS Constitution is marked 'coming soon' too... it's going to be
a great holiday season for shipbuilders!

I would imagine somewhere in the AUD$210-$250 range

Play with LEGO ;-)

I have found most interlocking elements are fun to play with.
Lego you can play with for hours though.

pete.w