 Local / Australia / 9651
Re: New lower shipping for LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Justus writes:
Home is now able to provide a new "Regular Shipping" option to Australia and
New Zealand which provides savings of between 55 and 60 percent from the
existing "Express Shipping" service.

This new Regular Shipping service is available immediately. Full information
can be found at http://www.legoshop.com -- please select the "Shipping &
Handling" link at the bottom of the Shop home page.

Thanks dude.

There are many new products coming to LEGO Shop At Home this holiday season
(the LEGO Legends release of the Black Seas Barracuda, two reissues of Star
Wars classic sets, new bulk items, and more) and they will be available to
all of our LEGO Shop At Home markets, including yours. So we hope that you
will enjoy -- and take advantage of! -- this new service.

Mmmmmm.  BSB.  Nummmm...

Richard
Still baldly going...