 Local / Nederland / 201
Re: Netherlands verses Holland - Which is when?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:43:57 GMT

Hi  Sanjay,

Everyone is right they all use thee same grounds to tell you it. But Im to
blame I think because I use them all the time, Holland is more short then
the Netherlands and on the other hand I dont like the The in Netherlands.
An translation should be Netherlands instead of the Netherland.
International its short  NL, thats Netherland of Nederland as we call it
ourselves.
Greetings and just post the mail it comes where it has to be.
By the way you could see ont he mails to where it comes from.
Greetings Nico