 Local / Nederland / 1509
Re: Change menue and button language?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:22:23 GMT

Hi all,

I would like to inform you that I started working on the Dutch translation
of MLCad today!
Ofcourse I will keep you all posted!

Jaco

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
Is there a possibility to add a Dutch Language library / DLL ?
Is there alreddy someone working on it?
I would like to have Dutch on my system, it would be much easier for my • kids
to use MLCAD.

As a matter of fact I planned to do that, but the contact with Michael
Lachman is somewhat difficult to establish and maintain. I will see if I • can
put some more effort into this again.

Jaco