 Local / Nederland / 1468
    Will be in Netherland in August —Iris Hau
   Hello to all lego fans in Netherland, We are planning a trip to Netherland this August. We are asking for suggestions on what to do in Netherland other than visiting relatives. In particular, any lego train show, lego show, sale we should attend? (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Will be in Netherland in August —Ronald Vallenduuk
     Just a few questions to make it easier to give you some tips: - what end of the country will you be staying? - how long will you be here for? - what are your interests, other than Lego? - what kind of budget would you be on for accomodation? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

         Re: Will be in Netherland in August —Iris Hau
     (...) We have relatives in Apeldoorn and Friesland. We also want to sightsee a bit in Europe. (...) We are planning from July30 to Aug 22 (...) Since my kids are ranged from 11,9 &6 and all boys, some thing active, I am hoping that to stay in some (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Will be in Netherland in August —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Hi, Unfortunately in August there aren't any (currently known) shows/events planned. LEGOWorld is in October again, and apart from the LEGO club "De Bouwsteen" there aren't much, if any, LEGO shows in the country. For most people in the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Kontact opnemen a.u.b. —Ludo Soete
   Hallo Jan-Albert, Kan jij kontact met mij opnemen op volgende e-mail adres, daar ik jou niet kan kontacteren op uw e-mail adres ,(Spam block ;-) ) mailto: ludo.soete@village.uunet.be Groetjes, Ludo (Belgie) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)