 Local / Nederland / 1469
Re: Will be in Netherland in August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:35:05 GMT

Iris Hau wrote:

Hello to all lego fans in Netherland, We are planning a trip to Netherland
this August.  We are asking for suggestions on what to do in Netherland
other than visiting relatives.  In particular, any lego train show, lego
show, sale we should attend?  Also, any suggestions for accomodation would
also be appreciated.  Thanks again.

Hi,
Unfortunately in August there aren't any (currently known) shows/events
planned. LEGOWorld is in October again, and apart from the LEGO club "De
Bouwsteen" there aren't much, if any, LEGO shows in the country.

For most people in the Netherlands, the holiday season starts late July
until halfway August, probably explaining the lack of any bog events.

OTOH, LEGOLand Germany is around 600 km from the Eastern border of the
Netherlands, so a long weekend trip there might be possible?
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net