 Local / Nederland / 1468
1467  |  1469
Subject:
Will be in Netherland in August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:29:53 GMT

Hello to all lego fans in Netherland, We are planning a trip to Netherland
this August.  We are asking for suggestions on what to do in Netherland
other than visiting relatives.  In particular, any lego train show, lego
show, sale we should attend?  Also, any suggestions for accomodation would
also be appreciated.  Thanks again.