 Local / Nederland / 1433
Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 11:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey everyone -
I arrived in Chicago this afternoon after some time in Denmark and Germany
after LEGOWORLD.  I'm exhausted!! [snip]

Great speach, Tim. Sounds almost like you're accepting a award :-)

Without kidding, I realy appreciate and enjoyed your report and the
"credits". I could tell you've done reseach on our names, you've had mine
spelled almost completely right (I consider how far you came quite an
achievement already :-)
We're glad you could share the fun with us, and are excited that you hope to
visit us next year again.

Please take all the time you need to write the "official" report (We prefer
quality over speed) I can relate somewhat to the state you were in after
your journey ended, rigth after the show I devoloped quite a cold and had to
report myself sick for 2 days. No regret about it , the event was well worth it.

I admire the work of you and the other members of the Ldraw.org team (Jacob
Sparre Andersen, ,Steve Bliss, Terry Keller, Allen Demers, Dan Crichton,
Bram Lambrecht Dan Crichton, Zlatko Unger, Jonathan Machen, Richard Dee,
Mark Nelson and all donators, program writers, part authors and reviewers),
making it possible for Ldraw to survive, expand and thrive into this
century. It's a great contribution to the bricks community.

Finaly, I'm grateful to James Jessiman for letting us have Ldraw.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[XP to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw]