 Local / Nederland / 1432
Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:14:01 GMT

Hey Klaas -
Haha!  Well now I'm back in the US with 4 months to go till 21, and Zero
Tolerance(TM) doesn't leave me much room to skirt around the law....ahh well
I can wait.  The Dutch beers were great, and I had a few in Germany and
Denmark as well.  Never found Imperial Russian Stout though :( -- if anyone
knows where I can go to get it, the info would be useful. :-)  The only US
location I found was in Seattle.  But I guess with a few rare exceptions, to
me a pils is a pils - I'm taking more of a liking to the darker beers.  I'm
glad I bought that pack of Guinness, and in Germany enjoyed the Das Schwarze.

About the disco... well I should mention how weird it was to see AFOLs like
Erik Broc, Jan Albert van Ree, and Sybrand cutting a rug!!  That was funny!
I guess I just don't picture LEGO fans like that...hehe

-Tim

Hi Tim,
nice to have you back on-line!

BTW: in your report you mention everything and everybody during=20
day-light....
Not a word about all this knowledge you acquired regarding Dutch beers,=20
disco's etc.???

This upcoming drinking-problem of yours: allready under control yet?    :=
-)
Ok=E9, just kidding: we all had a great time, certainly next year again!

And I (we all) expect a Jumbo-plane full with USA-AFOL's + their Lego to =

attend the next years show!

Take care,
Klaas